This inaugural four-day program provides an itinerary to entice and inspire both spirit enthusiasts and novices alike, captivating participants with the all-encompassing process of rum-making – from harvesting sugar cane to batching and bottling, and everything in-between.
Hosted at the newly-launch Copalli Rum Distillery adjacent to Copal Tree Lodge, cocktail fanatics are guided through the spirit’s creation from start to finish among the lush farmlands in southern Belize. Crafted with passion and sustainability at its core, Copalli Rum is made with just three ingredients – non-GMO heirloom sugar cane, pure rainforest canopy water, and organic yeast – sourced from 22,000 acres of pristine rainforest.
From farm to flask, guests will immerse themselves in each step of the process while also enjoying additional activities within and beyond the resort.
Dates for 5 Day Camp:
- April 24, 2019 – April 28, 2019
- May 15, 2019 – May 19, 2019
- Option to extend your trip to a week long trip! Add on a few days at Copal Tree Lodge or Thatch Caye Resort.
- Accommodations in Jungle Suite
- Welcome Drink
- Farm-To-Table All Inclusive Package
- 4 Full Days of Rum Camp
- Transportation from Punta Gorda airstrip to Lodge
- $1,799 Per Person Double Occupancy
- $2,299 Per Person Single Occupancy