The lush hills of southern Belize are blanketed by rain forest and teeming with colorful birdlife. Join Copal Tree Lodge’s bird experts on this 5-night birding adventure. Fix your binoculars on native and migratory bird species including toucans, raptors, kingfishers, trogans, euphonias, hummingbirds, herons, manikins, and parrots. More than 200 species have been spotted here in a single day.
5-Night Birding Adventure Includes:
- Welcome Drink
- Farm-to-Table All Inclusive Package including three farm-to-table meals per day, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 5 Night Stay in a Jungle Suite
- 5 Full Days Birding with excursions to ancient Maya sites, jungle waterfalls, and modern-day Maya villages
- Round trip land transfers from Punta Gorda Airstrip to the lodge
- Complimentary use of hiking trails, river kayaks, gym, and mountain bikes